Paying for college can be really stressful. Thankfully there are more than billion dollars in scholarship money given away each year. Did you know there is no limit to the amount of scholarship aid you can be awarded? Start applying!
Does your company sponsor a scholarship for a high school or college student? If so let us know! We would love to feature your scholarship here.
Pumphrey Law Scholarship
Pumphrey Law Offices – Tallahassee FL.
In order to be eligible for the Semi-Annual Pumphrey Law Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a U.S. resident
- Accepted or currently enrolled in an accredited college or university in the U.S.
- Demonstrated good character and academic
Each applicant must submit the following documents to the link here.
- Pumphrey Law Scholarship Application
- A current unofficial high school or college transcript or enrollment verification
- A typed essay 800-1000 words on one of the following topics: (Students may enter
submissionfor multiple topics)
- The impact of alcohol and memory loss in sexual assault allegations.
- The Dangers of Social Media: How Social Media can impact your reputation, your future, and even lead to criminal charges.
- Influence of modern pop culture on the drug and alcohol consumption culture of college, and is this a negative or a positive for students? Give
- The application and supporting material must be received by August 5, 2019
- The scholarship winner will be selected and notified on August 12, 2019
Completed materials can be submitted in the following manner: Email: Taylor@donpumphrey.com
Download a free Scholarship Tracking Sheet
(813) 501 – 5274