Internships can be just as important as your college degree.
We recommend students have at least 3 internships before graduation to be competitively prepared for the job market.
We’ll Be There Every Step of the Way
Our advisors have helped thousands of students over the years discover their passion and get started in a career that they find personally fulfilling. From creating a resume that gets you noticed, writing a killer cover letter, to crafting a professional LinkedIn profile and getting connected to professionals in the field, we can help with it all.
Talk With An Advisor
We sit down and get to know you and your goals so we can make the right recomendations.
Resumes, cover letters, LinkedIn, video profiles, portfolio websites, demo reels, and more.
Individual interview prep so you can be confident walking into an interview for an internship or job.
Finding a mentor, getting connected to professionals in the field and locating the perfect internship for you.
Internship Job Boards
Com & Marketing Internship (paid)
Bristol-Myers Squibb – Tampa Fl.
- College student with a GPA of 3.0 or higher, preferably with a major in one of the functional areas: communications, marketing, public relations or related discipline. Graphic design is a plus.
- Intern must have professional writing, project management, marketing/advertising and public/media relations experience. He/she should also have experience:
- developing targeted, compelling and effective communications messages
- managing projects, deadlines and priorities
- planning, coordinating and executing events
- building relationships with internal and external constituents/stakeholders
- Candidate must be a creative thinker with great attention to detail. He/she needs a broad and thorough knowledge of the marketing and communication functions and must have the ability to manage complex and multifaceted projects that involve various levels of stakeholders. He/she must have the expertise to create using a variety of different mediums and for diverse audiences and have experience specifically with social media and writing for the web. The individual must be highly proficient in all standard computer applications, including Microsoft and Adobe applications.
- The individual must be a team player with excellent writing, superior grammar, organizational, and planning skills. He/She must have strong communication skills with the ability to maintain excellent internal/external relationships. He/she must be able to understand and translate needs into creative and impactful communications.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment. He/she must be poised with strong customer service skills and be able to work independently under general supervision. Must be flexible, upbeat, energetic self-starter who enjoys collaboration with a wide variety of constituencies.
UNA Tampa Bay – Pinellas FL.
UNA of Tampa Bay is currently seeking an intern to assist with “Picture my Life”. “Picture My Life” offers refugee youth in the Tampa Bay area an opportunity to participate in a photographic mentoring program. The youth receive high-quality cameras and are enrolled in a summer photography course. The photographs aid the youth in sharing their experiences and the course culminates in an exhibition and silent auction. The intern will assist students during classes held in Pinellas County every Tuesday 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. from June 11 until August 6, 2019.” If you are interested in this internship position, please email Krista Billingsley at email@example.com
Gulfshore Life – Naples, FL
The position is non-paying, and the student must be able to earn credit hours. The hours and duration of the internship are flexible to accommodate students who are returning to the Southwest Florida (Naples) area during the summer.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any student that desires to work in the journalism field or wants to become a writer. The intern will engage in several exciting components of the publication process, from fact-checking to writing stories.
Interested candidates can call or email the managing editor of custom publications, Michael Oricchio, to arrange an interview. (239) 449-4123, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Assistant (PAID)
Divine Connections – Tampa FL
Compensation and hours: Paid position; 20-35 hours a week; Immediate Need
*Will accept applicants looking for summer internship, although it is more desirable/preferred for applicants looking for job with no designated end time frame. Objective: The marketing intern will be responsible for assisting the organization in the development and implementation of its marketing, business development, and public relations plans. This will be accomplished through developing, maintaining and expanding marketing channels/methodologies to the professional community, healthcare professionals and the public at large.
Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Work directly with Marketing Director for upcoming campaigns, strategies and execution of marketing materials
- Assist with business development per business plan and marketing strategy
- Perform all receptionist duties including client check-outs, answering phones and spa cleaning schedule.
- Assist in coordinating various marketing methods including, direct mail, print ads, networking, internet, social media, and develop new methods of marketing
- Assist in the creation of signage, mock-ups, email campaigns, online promotions.
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity, marketing and sales data
- Assist with marketing/advertising and/or arranging meetings with persons responsible for or in a position to refer clients
- Utilize monthly networking meeting and events to promote spa
- Arrange presentations massage services at staff meetings in hospitals, schools, doctor’s offices and private companies.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
Contact: Send your resume to DivineConnectionsMarketing@gmail.com
Disney – Orlando, FL
Fall 2019 Public Relations Internship with Disney– looking for native Spanish speakers/writers to apply ASAP
The link to apply: Spanish Public Relations Internship Fall 2019
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within 6 months of the start date of the internship for which you are applying for OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program. Note: Once you have completed one consecutive year of employment on a Disney internship or program, there must be a minimum 6 month gap before the start of a new internship or program
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must provide full work availability
- Must provide own transportation to/from work
Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines.
Get a FREE eBook on Building Your Personal Brand
Offices Tampa & Nashville
(813) 501 - 5274